Booking Restrictions Add-on
Set a minimum or maximum number of days the customer can book, set the day of the week a reservation can start or end on or how far in advance customers can book. Per season or all year round.
Have more control of your property
Apply specific restrictions to the bookings you receive.
With this add-on, you can:
- Set a minimum or maximum stay length
- Set a minimum stay length based on the start day of the week
- Enforce the booking to start or end on certain days of the week
- Set a minimum or maximum advance reservation period
All of these options can be set on a certain date range, season, or all year round.
In the demo below, we created the following restrictions:
- The minimum booking period is 3 days all year round, with an advance period of 7 days
- Bookings between 1 June and 31 August must start or end on a Monday or a Friday
- Bookings between 1 December and 31 January must start on a Sunday and be at least 2 or more days
Play with the calendar below to see how the add-on works.
Take advantage of the premium version today.
WP Booking System helps you manage your calendars and bookings with just a few clicks, so you can spend more time on promoting your business and less time on managing it.